Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bunny Baskets Update


I finished setting my bunny basket blocks last week - thought you might like a peek at how it turned out. I choose to set then on the diagonal with alternate white blocks and sashing. Setting blocks on the diagonal is not my favorite setting option. Working in a small space without a design wall like I do at present, it's easy to get diagonal settings mixed up. But I really liked the garden lattice look it gave these blocks so I decided it was worth the struggle. Now all I have to do is sew the borders on and I'll have another top ready for quilting this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Playful Quilter
The quilt is absolutely beautiful. You are so clever - and I'm so envious of your amazing talent. (TheDaily Mews Cat Lady!)

JudyH said...

What a nice blog. Good ideas. I've followed your patterns for years.

I collect children's books so I'll have to look up the one you posted about.