Sunday, January 25, 2009

12 Days of Christmas: Update #2

We had a mixed bag of weather last week: half icy winter wonderland and half the usual winter temps in the mid-40's. I divided my "warm day" time between sewing in my shed and doing computer work in my trailer, so I only have two new blocks up for you.

Day 6: http://www.sundropdesigns.com/bom/bom09.html
Day 7: http://www.sundropdesigns.com/projects.html

Since the coming week's weather forecast is for another mixed bag of winter goodies, and I have other deadlines to meet, I decided to make things a little easier on myself and set things up to add days 8-12 on the same page as day 7.

In addition to last week's icy weather, the electricity went off, Sunny fell into something yucky and had to be bathed, and two days I had to clean my keyboard because someone left hairballs on it. I suppose it's my fault for forgetting to cover my keyboard when I turn off my computer, but I've not had a problem with this until lately. So why have my cats suddenly decided that the keyboard is a good place for coughing up hairballs? In all my years of living with cats, this is the first year that my keyboard has been a target for hairballs. They started doing this after I bought a "spill-proof" keyboard. Do you think they actually know that it's supposed to be spill-proof?

No comments: