Saturday, February 7, 2009

More 12 Days of Christmas

Just in case anyone missed it, there's a link on my home page to a pdf that has the words to The 12 Days of Christmas. These are the American lyrics. I know the British version is slightly different, but I haven't taken the time to research the lyrics and add them to the pdf. Here's the link:
http://www.sundropdesigns.com/

I'm still trying to work with only one contact lens, so things are going slowly. Oddly, computer work seems to be the most difficult. My guess is that the monitor is is just far enough away that reading glasses don't really help. Closing my eye without the contact lens helps a little, but I've never been that good at winking. Oh well, I'll keep plugging along at my snail's pace and at least I'll get a little bit done.

No comments: