Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day 10 of 12 Days of Christmas

I just finished uploading Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas patterns! This one had me stumped for the longest time as to what the lord might be leaping over. After weeks of deliberation, I'd decided on frogs (as in leap frog) over candlesticks (as in Jack Be Nimble). But then on Friday, I heard some senator say that he thought no one (as in no senator nor representative) had actually read the economic stimulus proposal before voting yes or no on it. That got me to thinking about the behaviors of politicians in general. As a result, yesterday I changed the ten frogs to a stack of ten books. My only political comment here is that I suspect a lot of politicians simply leap over things they're supposed to dig into. But since some say this verse symbolizes the Ten Commandments, the books are appropo for that, too.

Have fun with the pattern!
http://www.sundropdesigns.com/projects.html

No comments: